About Me

My photo
Malta
Fluent in Maltese,English and Italian.I am a vegetarian .I live and let live..literally! I don't judge anyone and I hate racism.Wishing for a better planet!

Live Long and Prosper...Mr.Spock

Live Long and Prosper...Mr.Spock
Be always honest and don't judge anyone, live and let live....let everyone live the way they want....as long as they are not hurting anyone by their actions,leave people alone!!! .......my quote! From Rodenberry's vision-It is a post scarcity society: There is no poverty and no hunger-will this ever happen??

Star Trek

Star Trek
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OMG!!!! Beautiful moments of Discovery's last mission to space,from the launch-to the seperation- to the seperation of the shuttle itself....WOW! Please watch!...can't believe it is the last voyage of this shuttle!! I so dreamt of being on board!!-Of course only dreamt!

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/videogallery/index.html?media_id=69829481

No comments:

Post a Comment