About Me

My photo
Malta
Fluent in Maltese,English and Italian.I am a vegetarian .I live and let live..literally! I don't judge anyone and I hate racism.Wishing for a better planet!

Live Long and Prosper...Mr.Spock

Live Long and Prosper...Mr.Spock
Be always honest and don't judge anyone, live and let live....let everyone live the way they want....as long as they are not hurting anyone by their actions,leave people alone!!! .......my quote! From Rodenberry's vision-It is a post scarcity society: There is no poverty and no hunger-will this ever happen??

Star Trek

Star Trek
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This is a poem I wrote....not that I am this romantic!!.

To my soul mate

When I am in your presence
My heart begins to tremble
I feel so weak in the knees
And my legs start to shamble

When I look into your beautiful eyes
They remind me of blue summer skies

When your lips kiss mine
Our energies and souls entwine
And we are in heaven divine

When you hold me close to your body
I know that you can never be replaced by anybody
Our connection together is so strong
It’s like a de-ja vu feeling – we belong!

Our love is like the words of a song
My heart has felt this all along
My love for you is so strong
I know this feeling is so not wrong.

I think about you all the time
You are constantly in my head
I cannot imagine a life without you
I dare say I rather be dead!

You are my prince in shining armour
You swept me off my feet-quite the charmer!
You made all my dreams come true
The day that I met you!

Promise me that we shall stay together
Our love bearing all kinds of weather
Brushing away all troubles with a feather
Loving each other forever and ever!

      
                            Jacqueline Sammut



No comments:

Post a Comment